Making the move from residential or commercial construction projects to government-funded construction projects – which have certified payroll reporting requirements – can be an overwhelming task for contractors, their office staff, and the accounting professionals who support them.
- What is Certified Payroll?
- Who makes the laws governing certified payroll reporting requirements?
- How do I or my client comply with Labor Standards & Payroll reporting requirements?
- What information has to be reported on the certified payroll reports?
- Which report must I complete and submit?
- What is an “electronic” certified payroll report and how do I submit them?
- And much, much more.
Our Certified Payroll Training Guide was updated on March 18, 2012.
Looking for a better deal?
Purchase our 2-hour recorded webinar on CD and receive this eBook free!
Purchase Your Copy Today! $35.00
If you find this post to be helpful or of interest, please take a moment and share it on your favorite social networking site 🙂