Getting equipment costs into your QuickBooks Job Costing reports is a crucial piece of your overall job costing.
If you feel that getting equipment costs into your job costing was a function that only costly construction software was capable of doing. Think again, QuickBooks can track this accurately if it’s set up correctly. Yes, it’s a little more work – but it’s accurate, effective, and a whole lot cheaper than costly construction software.
Whether you own, rent, or lease equipment you need to know the hourly or daily cost to have each piece of equipment on the jobsite and you need to get these costs into your QuickBooks Actual vs. Estimate and Job Profitability Reports.
Our 32-page eBook will teach you:
- How to determine the cost-per-hour for each piece of equipment that your company owns, rents, or leases. Cost-per-hour rates are calculated by adding together three (3) distinct pieces of information.
- How to setup each piece of equipment in QuickBooks.
- Two different methods for tracking these costs so they appear in the Actual vs. Estimate, Job Profitability, and Profit & Loss by Job Reports.
In addition to the eBook you’ll also receive:
- An Excel based Equipment Cost Calculator, which has built-in formulas – just plug in the information
- A bonus video demonstrating setup and implementation
Purchase your copy of Getting Equipment Costs into Job Costing Reports for $25.00.
If you find this post to be helpful or of interest, please take a moment and share it on your favorite social networking site 🙂