This is the recording of the QuickBooks® for Contractors hangout held on Wednesday November 14, 2012. Our hangouts are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month and can be accessed on the Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Google+ page. Everyone is free to watch the hangout live on our Google+ page, our YouTube Channel or be invited into the live hangout – which hold a maximum of 10 people; so it’s first come – first served.
During this hangout we discussed:
- Year end payroll planning
- What you should be doing NOW to prepare for the first payroll in 2013
- Important due dates
- Getting yourself organized and not waiting until the last minute to prepare your final quarterlies
- Getting ready to issue W-2’s
- 1099’s and 1099-K’s
- Tips & suggestions for developing a consistent method of creating and assigning Job names
- Holiday gifts to employees – what’s considered a taxable wage and what’s not
Watch the recording of our live hangout for all this and more.
Did you find this video to be informative? If so please share it with others on your favorite social networking sites or leave us a comment.
Will you be joining us for our next hangout on Wednesday December 12, 2012?