This is the recording of the QuickBooks for Contractors hangout held on Wednesday September 12, 2012. Our hangouts are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month on the Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Google+ page and everyone is free to watch the hangout live or be invited into the live hangout.
Our live panel of long-time QuickBooks users/ProAdvisors had a combined total of more than 68 years of experience in using and/or supporting Intuit QuickBooks Financial software – and with the release of QuickBooks 2013 on Monday the new version was a prime topic of conversation and a live preview of QuickBooks 2013 was presented. During this hangout we discussed:
- Difficulties in navigating and finding tax and labor law information on various State government websites
- Difficulties in complying with digital requirements imposed by various state agencies/government entities who impose the requirements but provide limited resources for how to comply
- QuickBooks 2013 availability
- QuickBooks 3rd party desktop add-on developers p
- When is the best time to actually install/upgrade to a new version of QuickBooks
- QuickBooks 2013 live preview and a side-by-side comparison of 2012 and 2013
- Will the new color scheme affect people with vision problems?
- Will the inability to set different color schemes cause issues for ProAdvisors/Tax Professionals who work with multiple data files or bookkeepers who perform services for multiple companies
- and so much more
Is Intuit trying to be too much to everyone? See for yourself in this recording of our hangout and please share your thoughts about the new version of QuickBooks 2013.
Did you find this video to be informative? If so, please share it with others on your favorite social networking sites or leave us a comment.
Will you be joining us on the 10th of October for our next hangout?