Public Works Construction and Prevailing Wage projects require advanced financial planning methods and tools along with an understanding of the ever-changing compliance requirements — so that you can reduce your overhead and get paid on time.
- determining if you are paying too much for your Worker’s Comp insurance
- how to prepare for yet another increase in Worker’s Compensation premiums, if you are a contractor in California
- how to lower labor costs by contributing the fringe benefit rate on prevailing wage jobs into bona-fide plans
- complying with with certified payroll reporting requirements on Federal and/or State funded construction projects — including the impact of the new Compliance Monitoring Unit (CMU) and the filing of electronic certified payroll reports through MyLCM.
- how the tax credits from the IRS may or may not come into play when the contractor does set up a health insurance plan
Did you miss this live webinar? Not a problem, you can watch the recording below and download the slides by clicking here.
During the first section of the video you will see a LOT of just white space, Tim’s webcam wasn’t working correctly – but you’ll still hear him talking.